Careers at King & Oliason
King & Oliason specializes in highly complex tax consulting and compliance work. Due to consistent growth, we are interested in receiving resumes from CPAs with public accounting experience.
In addition to permanent tax accountant positions, we also hire tax professionals for temporary seasonal positions.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you love the challenge of preparing highly complex tax returns, including individual, trust, non-profit and corporate returns? Do you get excited about technical research; high level special project work; and review of tax returns? If so, you might be the perfect fit at K&O! We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our growing tax consulting and compliance business. Qualified candidates have the following skills and experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting
- CPA license (required for Manager) or actively pursuing certificate (have passed two parts of CPA exam)
- Public accounting experience in tax planning and compliance
- Experience with complex tax and accounting issues
- Strong organizational, computational, and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
King & Oliason is a local and respected CPA firm located in Seattle. We specialize in tax consulting and tax return preparation for high net worth individuals, their families, non-profit organizations and closely-held businesses.
We are committed to providing our highly valued staff with a collaborative environment that supports work-life balance, including flexible work schedules and individually tailored career paths.
We offer highly competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including:
100% paid by K&O for our full-time employees:
- Low deductible (traditional) medical plan
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term disability
Additionally, we offer:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- CPA loan program
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home
- Generous vacation
- Life leave
- Pre-tax benefits for health, dependent care, and transportation expenses
- 11 paid holidays (including the day after the two major tax deadlines)
- Work life balance
Our entire team is dedicated to our learning culture; we strive to help each other reach our highest potential, as we are a cohesive team. If reading this gets you excited about the opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.